Jan 10, 2021

It Still Works!

I haven't updated this blog since 2014. I wasn't sure all the buttons and levers would still operate, but they do! At least, I think they do. This is my test run to see how it goes. 

If you're just visiting for the first time, I'm guessing you're a friend from Ricochet. Welcome. I'm going to use this as an outlet for ideas no longer welcome there. But, I also plan to keep mostly clear of politics. That doesn't rule out religion and philosophy and those creative enterprises that make us human. I hope to opine on those. 

It's a fresh start on this blog. I've learned a lot while I was away. I hope you find the lessons I'll share worthwhile. 

5 comments:

Susan in Seattle said...

Yipee! I found you!

The Western Chauvinist said...

Commenting to check profile update.

Anonymous said...

Really you cannot leave us...... Sincerely Ricochet (GLDIII)

The Western Chauvinist said...

Oh, my. I'm all verklempt to see you here!

I'm going to see Linda tomorrow, G. I'll give her your best.

Bitcoiner said...


https://gab.com/groups/11535/

We started a Happy Warrior group on Gab if interested