Jan 15, 2021

More Human Things with the Carmelites

I've adopted Anthony Esolen's New Year's resolution to "do more human things" since leaving Ricochet, and encouraging my friends and family to do the same. In my case, I'm returning to playing piano and taking lessons from a truly great teacher, working on behalf of the garden committee planning this year's Colorado Springs Garden Tour, "reading" the Bible in a Year with Fr. Mike Schmitz, praying (lots of praying), and taking care of my family as usual. 

But, the Carmelites of Fairfield, Pennsylvania? They're really upping the ante. Watch and enjoy. 



3 comments:

AQ said...

I’m still trying to wean myself from Ricochet. So glad to have found your blog!

Cathy said...

I'm moving to Fairfield! What a lovely community.

The Western Chauvinist said...

So glad to see you here AQ!